Sunday 2 March 2014

a birthday dress for the birthday girl

Happy Birthday little one :-)



We love you lots, my little one, in fact, your mummy loves you so much that she stayed up half the night to draft a quick little jersey dress for this piece of cotton interlock with owls that has been sitting in my stash for a while.


The fabric had a big 12in stripe running along one side, so I used that as the binding for the arms and neck. It's got kimono sleeves and a simple A-line shape, just right for dancing in it.



Hope you keep that joy, ickle one :-)

2 comments:

  1. How lovely - she looks gorgeous - I hope you both enjoyed her birthday:). It was worth staying up, I think - she looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lvely present, she looks so joyful :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear what you think, but do try to be nice as this is what I do for fun and enjoyment :-)