Monday 16 April 2012

Yeay ... yeay ... hoorayyyy

Amazon has delivered my books - one of which I should have bought before I actually started sewing.

I am so very excited for Sew Everything by Diana Rupp to finally arrive. Ta Da ...



However, I probably should have bought the book before I bought the sewing machine, but in all fairness, had I not bought the sewing machine (that was on a super duper extra one day special) I would have not thought about sewing anything really. It seems to have a wealth of tips and tricks in there, so I can't wait to get going.

I also got the BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook and the Pattern Review - 1000 clever sewing shortcuts and tips, although I am not sure just how useful that will be. It was more of an impulse buy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear what you think, but do try to be nice as this is what I do for fun and enjoyment :-)